Monday, December 13, 2010

Vacation Blog 9

I believe my dream vacation would consist of a trip to Brazil.


I always wanted to take a trip to Rio de Janeiro, known as the cidade maravilhosa (marvelous city), is nothing if not exhilarating. Flanked by gorgeous mountains, white-sand beaches and lush rainforests fronting deep blue sea, Rio occupies one of the most spectacular settings of any city in the world. Tack on one of the sexiest populations on the planet and you have an enthralling tropical cocktail.



You can surf great breaks off Prainha, hike through Tijuca’s rainforests, sail across Guanabára, dance the night away in Lapa or just people-watch on Ipanema Beach which would probably be my favorite thing to do when I was there. The more I look into this vacation the more excited I got. I really think it would be an awesome vacation and maybe even top my “MARDI GRAS VACATION” which would be very, very hard to do.


 Hera a web sight you can check out.

http://.riodejaneriro.com/

2 comments:

  1. WELL JON...when we going??? I'm always up for a little beach time getting a great brazilan tan and drinkin me a nice little enthralling tropical cocktail : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tag along too. Your idea vacation sounds like it might be totally different than Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete