In my opinion, the following things are all equally irritating, so I placed them in random order.
1. Loud talkers on their cell phones in public. I’m in the store trying to get a few groceries. What do I hear? A lady with a booming voice talking about little Joey’s soccer game and how he it wasn’t fair he didn’t get to play. Does everyone in a 10 mile radius need to know? I know I don’t. All I can think is, quit yapping and move your cart!
2. People who think they know everything. I don’t know where to start but, if I was someone who knew everything, I would.
3 Finding tortoises on the highway, not of the reptilian type. It never fails, I find myself stuck behind a four door Buick LeSabre that is traveling at the whopping speed of 40 mph down the one lane highway. 30 miles later, the car turns into the Bingo Hall. Imagine that.
4. Christmas decorations in July? Does it really require that much energy and effort to take Rudolph off the roof and take the deflated frosty off the lawn before summer? When you have to mow around your Christmas decorations, that’s a pretty good sign you need to put them away.
5. A certain furniture store is having a big sale. Okay, you’re probably thinking this is a good thing, but what’s really annoying is that the “biggest, blow out” of the year takes place every other week.
6. A blanket as outerwear?#! You know exactly what product I’m talking about. The ridiculous commercial looks like a skit for Saturday Night Live. Who wants to wear a blanket with arms? Are you kidding me? You might as well be walking around in a hospital gown.
7. Spandex in public and I’d argue private, should be outlawed. No one and I mean no one, looks good in spandex. The 80’s are over and unless you’re competing in the Tour de France or late night wrestling, you have no business wearing sausage casing. Enough said.
I loved your blog! I thought it was hilarious. I find the smallest things the most annoying and I can agree to everything you said! I hate loud talkers, the "know it all people" christmas decorations staying up all year, I never though about the funrniture one, but it will be easy pointing it out now after reading this.
ReplyDeleteI'm diggin the blog. I agree with pretty much all of these annoyances. Especially the spandex. They're not even real pants in my opinion. Definitly no speedos please.
ReplyDeleteGood thing the 80s are over and we are better off for it. fantastic blog keep it up
ReplyDeleteI like the blog also. I don't like people talking loud either. And the Snuggie haha yeah thats pretty pointless my buddy got one and i still dont let that one down. I also find small things more annoying than others too.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the laughs I got from this one. About the slow LaSabres, I would like to say that one day, you too, will be slowly driving down the road because your one trip to the market or bingo hall will be the only thing you had to do that day. When the kids are all grown up, and you've been retired for 20 years, you find that you have absolutely no need to be in a hurry anymore. So leave those old men and ladies alone. We're the one running around like roadrunners because we have a million things to do and they could care less. They just want to make it to the Bingo hall in one piece.
ReplyDelete